Chris Salih has left Centaur.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: 020 7970 8037
Both Hargreaves Lansdown founders are now back in the top 100 wealthiest people in the UK.
Capita is now forecasting a headline dividends of £80.5bn for 2013, flat compared to the £80.4bn in 2012.
Artemis has hired former Henderson fund manager Paul Casson as co-manager on Tim Steer’s £504m UK Growth fund.
- Lloyds considers Swip sale to boost capital
- Jupiter reports net flows of £209m despite ‘hiatus’ in IFA market post-RDR
- UK unemployment rises to 2.56m
- Hargreaves Lansdown says RDR helped it achieve record inflows
- UK inflation unchanged at 2.8% in March
- Swip's James Clunie to join Jupiter
- FTSE falls on weak China data