Gary Jackson is Head of Investment News. He joined Fundweb in March 2011 specialising in investment. Prior to this, he spent three years at online news agency Adfero, where he covered finance, economics, politics, business and literature. Gary studied a undergraduate degree in journalism at Staffordshire University.
The Bank of England has hired Santander head of retail distribution and intermediaries Charlotte Hogg as its chief operating officer.
Asset allocators’ emerging market holdings are now at their lowest level since December 2008 as a Chinese hard landing becomes their greatest fear, Bank of America Merrill Lynch says.
Threadneedle has launched a fund targeting equity-like returns with less volatility for head of multi-asset allocation Toby Nangle.
- Why did Greenspan’s tone of voice move gold but not Bernanke’s?
- Fidelity switches benchmark on Weir’s EMD fund
- Toogood and Hutchison to leave Morningstar OBSR
- Witan swaps NewSmith for Heronbridge on UK mandate
- Bond fund outflows reach new highs as QE doubts persist
- Buxton joins OMGI with £110m boost to flagship fund
- Franklin Templeton hires BlackRock’s Elliott as head of advisory