Henry Brennan is Mortgages Reporter.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0207 970 6346
FSCS declares Honister Capital firms Sage Financial, Burns Anderson and Honister Partners in default
Levy for stockbroker subsidiary was miscalculated in previous years.
The PFS chief executive will take on the role from 1 April
- Thousands more jobs at risk at HSBC
- BoE holds base rate at 0.5%
- SJP distribution arm profits down 13% to £5.3m
- BoE deputy governor floats idea of negative interest rates
- Shadow chancellor attacks Osborne over downgrade
- Moody's strips UK of AAA credit rating
- MPs attack Treasury for failing to understand QE risks