Henry Brennan has left Fundweb.
- 0207 970 6346
Sir Jonathan Evans has spent 33 years in the Security Service.
RBS has reportedly counted the private equity group out of the running for the purchase of the 315 branches, known as Project Rainbow.
Incoming Bank of England governor Mark Carney will most likely prioritise a devaluation of sterling, according to Pimco’s Mike Amey
- RBS appoints ex-FSA supervision MD as head of conduct
- Honister Capital declared in default
- Walker Crips hit with £440K FSCS bill after payment miscalculation
- Lighthouse appoints Fay Goddard as non-exec director
- Thousands more jobs at risk at HSBC
- BoE holds base rate at 0.5%
- SJP distribution arm profits down 13% to £5.3m